Subscibe

Name

Email *

Message *

Logo

Logo
Patty the Astrologer is your trusted advisor

May 14, 2013

Taurus eclipse happenings & Solar Flares

As if the new moon eclipse in Taurus on May 9th was not enough, NASA is saying the sun is sending very large solar flares (CME's) to the earth now.  This means it is possible for the glitches you experienced over the past weekend of May 9 through the 11th to continue. If you are a Taurus, have a Taurus Moon or Ascendant, you are energized from the extra energy from the Sun. If you are tired or irritable, please get some rest. Your relationships and activities may be moving too fast and you can blame it on the Sun. 

The solar flares affect radio waves, cell phones, your TV and computer, so if they glitch, this is what it is. Since they affect electricity, they affect you, because  you are an electrical being. How much electricity, and at what speed is individual for each person. If you are a high-energy person, you may go faster and wear out or go past those who are slower. Try to be patient with yourself and others. Remember that each of us is supposed to be who we are. 

Here is the notice: 


Solar activity is high.  During a 24 hour period straddling May 13th and 14th, the sun unleashed three X-class solar flares.  These are the strongest flares of the year so far, and they signal a significant increase in solar activity.  The source of the flares, a large sunspot on the sun's eastern limb, appears poised to erupt again as it turns toward Earth.  Check http://spaceweather.com for updates and more information.
During the time of the eclipse, a Taurus friend had a time with her car on the eclipse, and I was involved. Her car overheated, so I picked her up a few miles north of our houses. The next day, Friday, she had arranged for her mechanic to pick up her car. I was supposed to drive her to her car and return us home. However, the man arrived at her car before I was ready, so she drove my car to her car. It turned out that she and the mechanic towed her car to the car repair place and they gave her a loaner car. She drove home and I did not have to go

Next change: Saturday I was supposed to pick up flowers an hour and a half south of here and was ready to leave when Ms. Taurus made changes again. Turns out she has friends who live two blocks from the flower pick-up location, so she arranged for her friends to pick them up for me. Ms. Taurus was going down that way anyway and brought the flowers home on Monday morning. 

Turned out that the flower order was shorted by two flowers, but that is not a big deal. It was good changes for me, but for Ms. Taurus it was irritating. Taurus does not like change and her entire weekend was full of it. Even after she reached her weekend destination, the weekend brought minor changes for her. She managed with a smile and a laugh, though.

For those of you who want to know astrology: the Sun, Moon, Mercury, South node, Mars were all in the sign of Taurus on May 9, the day of the eclipse. The eclipse itself was not related to my chart, but... the south node was conjunct my natal Uranus, noting change with Taurus people or issues that were a repeat from the past. Transiting Mars was on my seventh house cusp of relationships, opposite my ascendant, indicating changes in relationships, possibly with Taureans. That I did not drive the car that day is fortunate. Mars rules or is the patron planet of vehicles and it could have been difficult with Mars opposing my ascendant or physical body. The other planetary aspect to my chart is that of transiting Uranus in an active square to my natal Mars, indicating unexpected and sudden change. This minor activity with the car is not it; there will be other changes as that transit progresses. I'll keep you informed.

To learn how this past eclipse, and any future ones, will impact your chart, please contact me via email or phone. You will reach me personally.

Thanks for reading
Patty  

No comments: