Subscibe

Name

Email *

Message *

Logo

Logo
Patty the Astrologer is your trusted advisor

Jan 28, 2016

Patty's booklet is published and she is a certified channeler


How to Talk With Your Angels and Departed Loved Ones was an Intensive Channeling, experiential three days with Kim O'Neill, Psychic Channeler, and John Van Auken at Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. in Virginia Beach over January 15-17, 2016 in which I participated. Kim gave personal readings and comments during the weekend and her comment to me was: "You are open, and a deep channeler." Kim even tuned into the fact that I receive information as I am walking across the room with a cup of coffee in my hand. Friends say that I have "an open line to the other side." During astrology readings, psychic information comes through, but you may want a channeling reading only, which I am happy to give.

Although I've quietly been doing this for about 10 years with those who request it, now that I am certified, it seems good to let you know I am available for you to contact your guides, Masters, and departed loved ones, including pets. Readings are by appointment and are over the phone, at the regular hourly rate as astrology readings, which is $126.00 for an hour.
 Contact me via email or personal phone at (302)378-0579.
 
 
 
 
Meeting of the Minds Through the Signs is published and available.
Patty has published her little booklet, Meeting of the Minds Through the Signs, Using Astrological Keywords to Unlock the Power of Communication which is available in paperback or Kindle on Amazon.com for $9.99. This is a short, easy-to-find reference about the astrological sign of the person you want to communicate with. People of some signs are so different from you that you may not be able to communicate with them easily. With this booklet, you can quickly and easily look up which words, and other useful information, to use with people of an astrology sign to get their attention and have a feasible conversation. The only astrology you need know is their sign - and yours, of course.

The booklet came about from a conversation with my sister, who was unsuccessfully trying to elicit information from someone. During our conversation, I realized I knew him and advised which verb to use to get his attention. It worked, and this will work for you, too.

If you would like a signed copy, please contact Patty via email or 302-378-0579 so you can receive your personalized copy. The cost for your personalized copy is $13.50  sent to the United States; $14.50 to Canada. 

No comments: