Subscibe

Name

Email *

Message *

Logo

Logo
Patty the Astrologer is your trusted advisor

Sep 14, 2016

Nightmare Mercury retrograde Sept 2016


This retrograde Mercury is a nightmare! When you have a reading with me your information is confidential, and no one knows you've had reading unless you tell them. Since others' information is not talked about, I'll tell how this weird time is affecting my chart. What is your experience? If you want to share your experience, please email me at patty@pattytheastrologer.com and I'll answer. Your story will not be published unless you ask me to publish it on the blog.



First of all, Mercury retrograde usually hits electrical or electronics, which are apt to malfunction. That Mercury is retrograde in its own sign of Virgo makes it worse, especially for details and the little nit-picking things. If you are traveling now, be sure to double and triple-check the details and adapt when they change.

Your readings are paid by your credit card numbers, which are keyed in on the desktop computer to the entity which processes them. One day it did not work. I tried everything I could, and finally called the entity. Come to find out, they decided they did not use Windows  any more. It would have helped if they had told us. They switched to Android. Well, I have an Amazon Fire Phone and an Amazon tablet, neither of which are an Android that will work with them. The customer service rep wanted to sell me their desktop virtual terminal, that by the way, will work on Windows, but costs $30 a month, plus the credit card fees. That is too much. However, I am happy (so far) with their transactions and security. So, did the research, went on Amazon and found a Fusion 5 tablet with Android 5.1. I put it on the wish list, tried to purchase it, and everything about my Amazon account disappeared! Finally, called Amazon customer service and the man was wonderful. He not only restored everything, but when I asked him if he knew anything about Android, he asked me why. Telling him the saga, he asked me to type a number into the Amazon search box. Lo and behold, it was a Fusion 5 Android 5.1 that had just been put on sale. I quickly purchased it and was happy. The price was much less than paying $30 a month just for service. So, things were not going as expected, but better.

To continue: delivery was supposed to be Sunday, and I looked for the package all day. Amazon always emails the tracking information, so I knew it was coming from our local post office and had a note that the package had been left on my front porch. It did not arrive, so I tried, mind you, only tried, to contact USPS to see where it was. It was Sunday, when nobody answers the phone or email, so I had to wait.  Monday I called the local post office and the woman was very nice. She said she would call me back when she traced it. Early afternoon on Monday, I saw the mailman come to the door, waving the little box. I hurried out, asking if that was the package I was anxious about. Yes. It had been delivered a block down from me; the package was on top of their mailbox with the flag up, so the mailman knew to check. Guess the Sunday mailman could not read the very clear address on the box.

The tablet hooked up and worked perfectly. A few days later, though, dear Mercury decided to play another trick. When I tried to process another card, it said the location needed to be active, so I learned how to find that and made sure it was on. Did not work. Did this three times and it did not work. Frustrated, I decided to wait until the next day, when it did work.

Fast forward to today, the 14th. All of a sudden, the anti-virus will not update because it says there is no internet connection! Huh!? I've been into email and on the web, but Microsoft does not work?

This means if you are so very frustrated, realize it is Mercury playing tricks. He is sometimes called the trickster and he is having fun this time.

quincuns
Now to an astrology lesson on the see-saw quincunx that was described above.
In the sky, Saturn is at 10 degrees Sagittarius in a square or tense, challenging relationship with Neptune at 10 degrees Pisces. This is the base for the weirdness. Mercury in Virgo creates a square with Saturn and an opposition with Neptune, which is called a T-square. It is the retrograde that causing the havoc, at least we'll blame it on that.

For those of you who have had a reading with me, there is a symbol for the aspects, or planetary relationships, in the left column of the date pages you receive. There is a symbol that looks like a see-saw and is called a quincunx. This aspect acts just like a see-saw, with your day going up and down, with nothing going as expected. However, if you can adapt or adjust, it is usually better than expected, as the Fusion tablet turned out for me. The day began not expecting to have to purchase yet another electronic item to add to the collection of desktop computer, laptop, Fire Phone and Fire Tablet, but it turned out better. I had to adapt my day to accommodate things that did not work, find a replacement, adapt to waiting an extra day, etc. By the way, Saturn delays, so it is not surprising the tablet arrived a day late.

My chart has natal Mars at 10 degrees Cancer in the eighth house of business finances and is the patron planet of my sixth house of work. Transiting Saturn at 10 degrees Sagittarius is in a quincunx relationship with it. Transiting Saturn is going through my second house of spending and is the patron planet of the the third house of everyday happenings. This quincunx certainly is affecting how I do my work: having had to spend on a necessity for business and disrupting both third-house, everyday activities and sixth-house work.

You may ask what transiting Neptune at 10 degrees Pisces is doing to my natal Mars? The aspect or relationship is quietly wonderful. Neptune is transiting, or going through, the fourth house of home and family and in trine or ease aspect with Mars in the eighth house. The fourth house is one of the psychic, spiritual or clairvoyant houses, along with the eighth house, which also reveals the ability to contact those on the other side. The family situation always was, and still is, close and harmonious. The Neptune-Mars trine reveals that my clairvoyance is heightened.  This includes heightened hearing, sense of smell and sense of knowing, all in a good way.

Remember that Patty can help you understand your situation. Contact her for your personal, helpful reading.

  pattysPatty's astrology booklet
Meeting of the Minds Through the Signs is published and available.
 
Patty has published her little booklet, Meeting of the Minds Through the Signs, Using Astrological Keywords to Unlock the Power of Communication which is available in paperback or Kindle on Amazon.com for $9.99. This is a short, easy-to-find reference about the astrological sign of the person you want to communicate with. People of some signs are so different from you that you may not be able to communicate with them easily. With this booklet, you can quickly and easily look up which words, and other useful information, to use with people of an astrology sign to get their attention and have a feasible conversation. The only astrology you need know is their sign - and yours, of course.

The booklet came about from a conversation with my sister, who was unsuccessfully trying to elicit information from someone. During our conversation, I realized I knew him and advised which verb to use to get his attention. It worked, and this will work for you, too.

If you would like a signed copy, please contact Patty via email or 302-378-0579 so you can receive your personalized copy. The cost for your personalized copy is $13.50  sent to the United States; $14.50 to Canada.   
Free astrology lecture at the Appoquinimink, Middletown, Delaware Public Library on Wednesday, October 5 at 6:30 p.m. To sign up, please call the library at 302-378-5588 or stop by the library. Topic is "Introduction to Astrology."
Patty will be on WDEL Saturday Hotspot Saturday, September 17.

Astrology meeting Sunday, September 18, 2016, in Middletown, Delaware.
Continuing the study of how you experience your soul's plan.  
Contact Patty to reserve your place. Phone 302-378-0579 or via email.  

No comments: