Subscibe

Name

Email *

Message *

Logo

Logo
Patty the Astrologer is your trusted advisor

Aug 12, 2023

Insight about Our Eyes and Current Technology

 

We recently had a nice family gathering, during which I had an insight. Many years ago, during my early spiritual researching, I came across that someone had written that the ancients believed that when we look from our eyes, we project the image. This may not be a correct memory but is relevant to my insight. If you know of this statement, I would appreciate you letting me know what it is. Thanks.

 Our nephew married a woman paralyzed from the neck down and she cannot talk, but she has a wonderful laugh. Years ago, our nephew created a way for her to communicate by tapping the Morse code onto a pad behind her head, which turned to text on a screen on the front of her wheelchair. Together they then created a way to turn text into voice. Google honored them for contributing their expertise to text to voice technology.

 Fast forward to our gathering: our nephew works with an organization as a techie, which is my term because I do not know what his actual job is. They have invented a way to use our eyes to “type” on the keyboard! He took their laptop around to each of us to try. I was amazed. We could actually look at the key to type words on the screen! My nephew’s wife can do this quickly and she communicates often.

 Since our eyes can type, what happens when we focus our eye on something? Obviously, some energy is sent to it, evidenced by the ability to type with our eyes. Does our look impact the one looked at with the energy of our eyes? This would add strength to phrases like “evil eye” and more. And what about our responsibility for what we look at? When we look with love, does love enter their aura? These are interesting ideas and would love to have a discussion.

 I do not know if the technology is available to everyone yet, and if you want to know, email me and I’ll ask my nephew.

 More on our nephew and his wife. They were avid skydivers until the birth of their musically gifted son, when our nephew stopped skydiving, but she just received her Class B skydive certificate. (I did this once and only once). They are both technical geniuses. He created a computer astrology program at about the age of 9, which was amazingly accurate, what with the advanced math involved with all the moving planets. She raises money for the disadvantaged by “running” for charity. Of course, her “running” is by wheelchair with someone following in a car. The family went to Ireland about three years ago to find the family house and she went, too, even riding in the rowboat with her wheelchair! There is a whole story about that. She is absolutely fearless and one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met and a joy to everyone.

**************************

I am your personal astrologer, interested in helping you understand and manage your life, relationships and job to your Highest Good. We interpret your birth horoscope to discover your purpose and pattern for this lifetime to help you do this. Go to my website for more information

 

No comments: